FRIENDSHIPS....












It just breaks my heart to know that sometimes even your hand at friendship means nothing....
I come from a community that believes that one should always maintain a strong relationship with not only their families but also their friends.
Yes I do agree that sometimes it may seem difficult to maintain these bonds over the distances... but I also believe that if the endeavour is made...nothing can break that bond.

Coming here to Rhodes there seems to be a new trend and call me "old school" but from mere observation I HAVE CONCLUDED THAT NOT MANY TAKE THESE RELATIONSHIPS SERIOUSLY.
Friendship has become a tool to just move up in the world.
You dont realise that this statement is true until it happeneds to you!
And this leaves you all confussed and questioning your abilty to hold any relationship together even one that is as simple as a friendship.
SO... if it does happen to you... and you end up feeling hurt and torn apart.... ask yourself, "Would I have done the same thing?"
or
"Is maintaining that parasitic relationship worth the effect?"


Now the only thing that I have left unanswered is: Has this become a trend that we humans in general are commiting ourselves to, or is it just us...the young?

As this has become a worrying factor.
Is it natural to take advantage of people for self gain?
How far will we take it?


LIFE ISN'T A BED OF ROSES... HOWEVER THE COMPANIONS WE KEEP MAKES LIFE WORTH LIVING.....

 

0 Responses to FRIENDSHIPS....