BEGINNING OF THE WORKING WEEK!

It’s a Monday again. Finally made it to the afternoon…but the day aint over yet. There’s still so much more to go… I love that song by Kassette “I don’t like Mondays”. It’s such a beautiful song, and it mirrors how my exact feelings when it comes to Monday mornings. But we all manage to get through and survive (well we have to don’t we…). The last thing you need is a whole load of seriousness to start off the week.

Well at least the Sharks whipped the Lions this Saturday. So we can look forward to a Sharks v Bulls match in Durban this weekend… I’ll be holding thumbs for the Sharks… And talking about the rugby, I guess there are those guys who do enjoy watching a game of sport with their girlfriends’ (I just wonder how many…). But I would just like to give a big up to Anonymous who seems to be one of those guys, I do wonder though-how would he feel AFTER he has been out to watch a game with his girlfriend...

I guess all people are different, so I won't make generalisations. But, it is always interesting to hear different views... Would you behave differently when watching 'the game' with your girlfriend than when you watch it with the guys? How would you treat her in that different situation? How would you treat others in that situation with your girlfriend there? Maybe I'm just being daft, but I can't help wondering...

I'd like to think that if the two of you are comfortable with each other and as a couple then everything should be cool, but somehow I just find that hard to imagine. So I'd definitely like to know what others think...

Peace out

 

1 Response to BEGINNING OF THE WORKING WEEK!

  1. Anonymous Says:
    lol ill be the same if my team was playing...screaming shouting and if it really a bad day definitely swearing....lol i b very passionate but actually thinking now maybe it would be a lil different and yeah think you ryt daemon but that dont mean itll b completely different and that doesnt change the fact that id still love to watch a game with my gf