marketing my blog

.pOINT_bLANK: Cartoons, India: Never Say Live


Hi Vikram.
My name is Snow. I am a first year Journalism and Media student at Rhodes University in South Africa.
I have recently come over this blog and must say that I have become a fan already.
One of our cartoonists Jonathon Shapiro who works under the pen name Zapiro is currently being sued for defamation of character by the President of the ruling political party Jacob Zuma. I just wanted to know how you would react if this were to happen to you. Taking into consideration that your cartoons are also of a political nature and the persons portrayed may not take too kindly to them.
I have published a post about this on my blog and hope that you will take time off to read and comment on it.
Have fun on your future cartoons.

 

0 Responses to marketing my blog